Monday, January 02, 2006

Teaching



This year I (Ian) am teaching at Vanguard Learning Center in Compton, part of Compton Unified School District. I am doing 7th grade World History for the second year now. Although I love the subject matter, it has been a very difficult 11/2 years so far. Please pray for my classroom management skills, and my ability to stay sane. I also am praying to be able to go into high school next year (my first love in teaching). Erin is taking this year off of school to raise our child, and will probably go back to work in some capacity next year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian, I sometimes wonder how it would be for you down the road to teach at the undergradute level. I imagine you could continue to work in the area and with the more grown-up version of the same kids. Have you thought of that?

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home