Monday, March 27, 2006

Perseverance

So I've decided to try to stay and work at doing school where I am. I still will change next year, and I'm still looking around in a low-key way for a job, but I will try to fight it out where I am. I'm getting some help from guys at my church and I'm going to be trying some things. I can do three months right? :-{ I've realized I do have a good job. I get vacations, flexibility in the afternoons, and a variety of things I can do, things I can create. I'm really the boss of my own class, and I love kids. Its a lot of work, but they do need me there for now, as much as I feel like someone else could do a better job. All prayers are still welcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lana Joy said...

Ian, whatever you think is best. We will pray that you find a new job when the time is right. I admire your ability to stick it out through thick and thin. Our prayers will be with you.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home