Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Invalid



So I'm an invalid who's feeling a little invalid right now. I sprained my ankle badly playing my first game of soccer with the league I just joined. I bit it in the first quarter of play and then we lost 10-0. Ouch. It was not fun, and now I can't really keep up with Ella around the house, and I'm having trouble doing housework while I keep my foot up and try to ice it as much as possible. :-(. Poor me. Erin said that God is punishing for skipping out on the service Sunday to play "a game". I did go to Sunday school though.

I have to wear this friggin' huge moonboot thing around.
The second picture looks a lot better than my ankle looked at first, it looked like I had a cantelope in my sock. Yes I'm a big baby.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lana Joy said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you're in pain, but I can't help but wonder what Freud would say...

8:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ouch! that's a rough one - being in pain and trying to keep up with a munchkin. God's probably punishing you for taking so long to get out on the field. :)

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. That's the same boot a friend of mine at work is wearing right now, and she broke a bone in the top of her foot! So you must have done a number on it. Heal quickly!!! (So you can go out there and help kick some butt!) ;)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

wow - that looks even worse than i imagined.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Lana Joy said...

ouch! That looks aweful!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home