Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Silly Songs for Ella

So, apparently being a mother has brought out a strange side of me...the side that enjoys rewriting already existing songs so they pertain to my baby. Here is one example:

(To be sung to the tune of "I'm a little teapot")
I'm a little baby, short and stout
Here are my hands, they're here in my mouth
When I get all steamed up, hear me SHOUT
Tip me over and drool comes out!

Please refrain from making fun of me.

Another, wierder one is to the tune of "I'm a lumberjack", done by Monty Python:
I'm a baby girl and that's ok
I poop my pants and I like to play
I'm a baby girl and that's ok
I'm a cute, little, screaming baby girl.

If you want to comment, just remember that parents do wierd things to amuse their kids...and themselves. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home