Wednesday, January 31, 2007

update



Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Not that anybody really cares, but I hate to waste someone's time who travels all the way to our website and gets no new info.

The 1st semester of school is over. We just finished Erin's grades last night. I help her put the stuff in the computer and grade a little. It's always a stressful time for her. We're still learning to grow up and still procrastinate. We just need to become better procrastinators. Accept the fact that we put things off and adjust for it. Erin is even more frustrated with her principal. Continue to pray for him and the situation at Davis Middle School.

I am thinking about taking a part time job after soccer is done (maybe even full time?). I'm still having a fairly good time with soccer, but it is work to go to practice every day and try to motivate the kids. We don't win that many games because we are in a tough league and its my first year coaching. The kids are great but a little flaky sometimes. I have a different lineup almost every game, and am juggling about 26 players. I've realized that I don't really like dealing with discipline very much. I don't know if I'll coach again. I could learn it but do I want to learn it? Especially with what coaching pays.

Ella is talking more and more. She is starting to repeat everything. Spanish or English. She is ready for a little day care I think, she loves it when I go to the gym and she can play with other kids.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

yay for an update.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home