Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Miss Independent

So were starting to think that we have a strong willed kid on our hands. She loves being on her own crawling around. She doesn't like being changed much any more because it incapacitates her a bit. She does NOT like you holding her hand or controlling any of her appendages. She does NOT like breastfeeding, but LOVES to hold a bottle and feed herself. She most definitely does NOT like it when you take something away from her, whether that be a shred of paper off the floor or a toy. (We are seeing the beginnings of tantrum-esque movements when we do that). Oh boy. Wade (we call him Daddy-O for Dad Olson) likes to tease me about having a household with TWO very independent women. He laughs at me when I get a slightly worried look on my face. Lord, keep me strong.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian Batstone said...

Hey! I don't think I appreciate that comment...

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home