Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sick

Ok, so the Compton Batstones are all officially sick. Ian was getting it last week and seemed to be getting better, Ella got some of it, and then I got it BAD. Last night all three of us were up many times: Ian was coughing, my nose was dripping, and Ella was crying. Between all of those fun things, we didn't get much sleep last night. . .
But, on the brighter side, Ella slept in this morning and I am feeling somewhat better today. Still, a bad head cold may just be one of the biggest small things that can really mess up your day (or night), especially with a baby. We now purchase Airborne regularly in large quantities, all in an attempt to ward off the "scary germies". It was working pretty well, until now...
The other bummer is, I can't take much of anything medicinal as I am still nursing Ella. After all, who wants to see a baby who is woozy from Nyquil?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home