Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Final Ultrasound

We finally got a good look at our modest little baby. It is a boy! I'm excited. I am looking forward to raising a boy. It will be fun. I called a bunch of people to tell them. It's just good to finally know what it is.

So, a bunch of people kept saying they knew it was a boy because of the way she was carrying. My thing is that, I've never seen any study done on gender being determined by how the baby was being "carried". If anyone knows of any study please send it our way. If anyone knows of a study disproving this theory please send it our way.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin and Ian!

Congradulations! Looks like the year of the boy. The waiting for the ultrasound looks like it finally worked out!

Wishing both of you the best with your son and to Ella for her baby brother!

Uncle Bud

4:11 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

hah! i KNEW it! (shush about the whole 50/50 chance thing)... so excited for you guys-- how neat to have one of each ;-)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Kiert said...

Oh good, now we not only have a spouse for Benjamin, but one for Talia too. Glad that worked out for us. :)

Er, um, I mean, congratulations guys! It really IS so much fun to have both! I'm so excited for you!

12:36 PM  
Blogger LaTonya said...

A boy! Congratulations!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home