Friday, May 12, 2006

It is Finished!

Yay! Last night I turned in my last big paper of the semester and presented it to my class. It went well. I have had many nights lately until 3am to get it done, but at least I got it done. Although, I think I am getting too old stay up that late...
It is a different thing to have a little baby and find time to do homework. Ya just can't write and research a 15 page paper unless you have large blocks of time. The only large blocks of uninterrupted time I have are after she is in bed. Thus, the late nights are my main times to be productive.
I also turned in another large paper on Monday. I think it is safe to say that in six days I have written almost 30 pages!! Sheesh. But, I can't complain; I mean God did create the world in six days. But, on the seventh...He rested. I think I deserve a rest too. :)
I still have a few more things to turn in, but nothing earth shattering.
Hallelujah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiert said...

Congrats on finishing! I know you were working hard. And I definitely think you deserve a rest!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home