Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Eating cake

Today I gave Ella some cake. She was incredibly grateful for it. She touched my back ever so gently and said, "thank you so much." She was in rare form as she chatted up a storm and talked about the cake and how nice it was and how she liked that Lara (Erin's friend) had a birthday (actually a shower). She then put her hand up to me and said, "stop talking, and eat your cake."
I asked her if she was ever going to stop and eat, but she never did. She didn't eat the cake either.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

that is hilarious

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm assuming that Ian wrote this, but that story conjures such images of Erin, the polite and considerate Erin, that I had the laugh out loud. Oh my, keep 'em coming because we're not laughing too much on this end.

Love,
Tio

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home