Friday, May 12, 2006

Future Plans

So, just so's ya'll know what our plans are, we wanted to let you in on our summer and work plans for next year.
Summer: Ian and I are both planning on teaching summer school. I will be teaching a reading class to help kids get some work on their reading before they start high school. Ian has the opportunity to teach High School History at Compton. We are hoping it is an IN back into high school for him. I will also be taking 2 classes this summer, back to back; this means I will be having classes until August 18th. Someone remind me why I am taking all these classes again?

Fall: At this point, we are really hoping Ian will be offered a job transfer to high school, either Compton or Dominguez High. PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS! If not, we think he may quit the district and look around for something else to tide us over for awhile. I was asked to be a reading coach at Compton High, which would not entail much teaching. This is a wonderful job that uses what I have been going to school for. Please pray that this actually happens and they don't suddenly change their mind and have me teach full time. I don't know if I could handle having a young child, class at night, AND all the extra work of teaching.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

sheesh i don't know how you do all that. i can barely get the kids dress and pretend to think about cleaning the house. wow.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home